T3 was developed in the 1930s and used for various purposes such as thyroid disease treatments and control of obesity. It has since become a popular compound among performance enhancers and bodybuilders.
What is T3 (Liothyronine Sodium)?
T3 is a potent T4 (thyroxine) derivative that many bodybuilders use to cut. It has the fastest conversion of T4 into T3, making it effective for weight loss at higher doses. It increases energy expenditure by increasing your metabolic rate, which will lead to weight loss.
It also helps maintain existing muscle tissue when you are in a calorie deficit because of its ability to increase protein synthesis, making this compound ideal for cutting or pre-contest phases of training.
How does T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) work?
T3 is often used as a fat-loss drug for this reason. It greatly increases the body’s basal metabolic rate, which means that you will burn more calories throughout the course of the day.
A higher metabolic rate also means that it speeds up cell metabolism. It can help your muscles grow because it promotes protein synthesis, meaning that it directly stimulates muscle growth through better tissue repair and more effective nutrient transport within muscle cells.
What are the benefits of T3?
T3 will help you lose fat faster because it speeds up your metabolism. It is also great at preventing muscle loss while on a calorie deficit, even if you’re not training hard.
T3 is also great for getting shredded before competition because it can help you maintain muscle mass while dropping body fat. According to product reviews, many users claim that T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) decreases their appetite and makes them less hungry, but this should not be counted on as the sole reason for weight loss.
What is the recommended dosage of T3?
The recommended dosage is 100-200mcg per day. However, some athletes opt to use as much as 500mcg per day. It can be used long-term safely, but make sure to take a break from the product every few weeks for about two weeks.
This will help you avoid its toxicosis, a rare disorder that can occur when taking T3 at high doses over a long period of time.
Can we stack T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) with other products?
T3 can be stacked with virtually any compound because of its mild nature. It stacks well with creatine, muscle building supplements, and fat loss drugs like clenbuterol or cytomel .
T3 will not interact negatively with other compounds in the body. What makes it unique is that it acts fast all by itself, so you don’t need to stack it with stimulants for an energy boost.
When should we take T3?
Take before breakfast or after your workout. Although this recommendation varies from person to person, most users find that these are the best times for maximizing T3’s benefits.
It can be taken periodically throughout the day for an energy boost but should not be taken close to bedtime because it has been known to interfere with sleep.
What are the potential side effects T3 (Liothyronine Sodium)?
T3 is generally very safe in recommended doses. However, it does suppress natural thyroid production when used for long periods of time in higher than normal dosages.
Possible side effects may include acne, hair loss, nervousness, irritability, and changes in menstrual cycles. T3 is not for everyone because it can affect the heart and muscles as well.
Product reviews for T3 (Liothyronine Sodium):
1. John Karl (June 1, 2021): T3 is the best product on the market. It increases protein synthesis, so it’s great for preserving lean mass. If you’re looking to cut weight and stay muscular, T3 is an ideal choice!
2. Steve Bert (June 11, 2021): T3 has helped me get extremely lean before competitions. It helps suppress my appetite so that I’m not constantly hungry even when I’m cutting carbs or calories, which makes dieting easier. It is definitely one of the most important fat loss aids in my supplement arsenal!
3. Bart Tacker (June 19, 2021): T3 is great for getting shredded before competition because it can help you maintain muscle mass while dropping body fat. It also speeds up your metabolism so that you will burn more calories throughout the day, even when you’re not training hard or trying to diet. It is a must have if you want to look ripped!
4. June Becker (July 1, 2021): T3 is very effective at increasing metabolism and reducing appetite, making it a staple in most cutting stacks. It can help prevent muscle loss on a calorie deficit, even if you’re not training hard. It stacks well with other compounds like creatine and muscle building supplements!
5. Jayson Dear (July 2, 2021): I’ve used as much as 500 mcg per day, and it works amazing! It is very powerful if you time your doses right.
6. Robert Reiss (July 8, 2021): I love stacking with cytomel and clenbuterol for an extra energy boost before workouts, but make sure to take breaks from this stack because it gets intense! This combo really helps me get crazy strong and ripped for competition. T3 is perfect by itself, but it does its job best with cytomel or clenbuterol so stack accordingly!
7. Timothy John (July 18, 2021): T3 has helped me stay lean while gaining strength through the roof! It is a great choice when you want to stay lean without losing too much muscle mass. It’s also great for when you need to shed water weight before a weigh in! It can really help you break records when cutting weight.
8. John Billings (August 11, 2021): T3 is amazing! T3 works very well by itself, and I’ve had great success using it in both bulking and cutting cycles!
9. Cesar Jones (August 21, 2021): T3 is a great compound that works! It has helped me get absolutely shredded for competitions and I recommend it to all of my customers because T3 is simply the best!
10. Phil Reds (August 22, 2021): T3 can help you burn fat while retaining or even gaining muscle mass if cycled properly. It was the key factor in my getting extremely lean, so it worked well for me!
T3 will get you cut!
T3 has been proven effective in product reviews. It is an effective aid to cutting and fat loss programs.
It works by speeding up the metabolism, suppressing appetite, maximizing lean mass retention while using a caloric deficit, and it can even help increase strength levels.
Hey! I am Carlos Adrian, nutritionist, fitness trainer and healthy lifestyle blogger. My professional interest is everything that helps me to be beautiful, healthy and strong: fitness, nutrition, sleep, posture, movement and a healthy attitude to food. I love science, I take an evidence-based approach to nutrition and exercise, I write articles about it.